Please Read This Before Contacting
Due to the overwhelming number of enquiries received daily, please read this first so that FAQ’s are addressed beforehand. Your cooperation in reducing inefficient admin is appreciated.
Firstly, if you are a member of the public looking to purchase goods for domestic consumption please search the Business Directory first. Only results in a certain radius will be displayed so set the radius to 1000km for example to output all listings in SA. If you genuinely have difficulties using the business directory email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Live Chat function (only displays if there is an agent online to assist you) and someone will get back to you within 24 – 36 hours.
If you are a broker or buyer looking for bulk commodities (sold by the ton usually) such as non GMO maize, ICUMSA 142 sugar, sugar beans, organic pecan nuts, GM & non GMO soybeans and meal etc please go through the following information before contacting us:
Have you done basic due diligence? See our fraud page for scammers and suspicious entities.
Do you know who the end supplier is? Sometimes brokers first find product and then attempt to sell it instead of vice versa. We have had cases of brokers actually offering us our own product. Scammers also sometimes edit our certificates of analysis so we have had to take measures to limit the amount of “fodder” out there.
What is the target price? Stating a target price prioritizes your request greatly as it filters out a lot of nonviable orders.
The following is required when sending a quote request, response time 24 – 36 hours:
- Company name and nature of business.
- Product name and full specifications
- packaging (bagged, bulk)
- target price
- Delivery address/port (unless collecting)
- Payment terms – LC, escrow, EFT, COD or other
- Reason for request: example “Existing supplier is no longer in a position to supply” or “need more product” “compiling budget for new project” etc.
- broker experience level – newcomers are welcome, they can learn something and at least have an extra layer of safety against fraud.